- By adding to basket, you are putting the produce into your online shopping basket. You can review your online shopping basket at any point whilst browsing and can make change the quantities and add or remove products as you wish.
- If buying on ‘account’ Meat Matters Ltd. remains the owner of the goods until such time as these and all other sums, owed by the buyer to the seller are paid in their entirety.
- By submitting and confirming an order with us you are agreeing to a contract to buy the goods you have chosen. You will receive an immediate, automated confirmation of your order by email, reiterating the goods.
- You may amend or cancel this order up to midnight two calendar days before your chosen day of delivery (e.g. up to midnight on the 4th if your delivery date is the 6th). To cancel an order please call 07540 845668 between 9am and 5pm, or email [email protected]. Cancellations cannot be accepted beyond this deadline as raw material provisions have been sought.
- By accepting an order, we confirm that we will do all that we can to ensure that it is fulfilled.
- Upon ordering you will need to contact one of our team to arrange the best time for you to receive the produce. We then use a pre-midday next day service to ensure a swift and assured delivery.
- Products are subject to availability. In the rare event that we are unable to supply a product, you will be contacted by phone or email to discuss a substitute and the price for the product will be confirmed at this point.
- The order total stated when you place your order, and recorded in your order confirmation, is the price you will pay for the goods.
- Placing an order with us carries with it the obligation to pay for the goods, unless you cancel the order within the parameters outlined in point 4.
- We sell to end users only. You must not resell products purchased from our website.
- Delivery. When you place an order, you are required to provide the delivery address. Your chosen delivery address is stated within your automated confirmation email, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this address is correct.
- Our delivery partner, APC, will deliver your produce. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is available to accept the order on your chosen delivery date. You may instruct our delivery partner with a leave safe instruction, but this remains entirely at their discretion; parcels will only be left should they feel it safe to do so.
- We, along with our delivery partner, will endeavour to ensure that your order reaches you on your chosen delivery date. Circumstances beyond their and our control include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, strike action, Acts of God, fire, civil unrest, equipment failure, war and disruption of energy or water supply.
- Assuming reasonable and normal conditions in terms of temperature (those which are commonly expected in the delivery supply chain), the packaging we use will keep your order cool until the evening of your day of delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods are refrigerated as soon as they are received.
- Inspection of Goods. You are strongly advised to inspect your delivery on arrival. We warrant that goods should not be defective upon delivery; it is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours if you believe any of the products received to be defective on arrival.
- Should you believe any of the goods received to be damaged, you must take clear photographs of the damage and email them to [email protected], along with your order number, delivery date and any other information that could be useful in satisfying your concerns. We cannot process damage complaints without photographic proof of damage.
- Our warranty does not cover damage that has occurred to the goods whilst in your possession, including incorrect cooking methods.
- You will not be made to pay for any incorrect or unavailable items.